For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the customer is referred to as
Wedding Car Lincs is referred to as "the Company".
1. The Company’s cars are available on a “first come, first served” basis.
2. The car of your choice and date/time will be reserved for 7 days (provisional booking), during this time a non-refundable deposit of £100 (per hire vehicle) must be paid to confirm the booking.
3. The remaining balance of the hire charge must be paid in full no later than 30 days before the event. If payment is not received by that date, the booking will automatically be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
4. No refund will be given on full payments made by the Hirer if cancellation is made after the 30 day period stated above.
5. In the event of a cancellation the Company requires immediate written notification from the Hirer. If it is considered that the circumstances relating to the cancellation were unavoidable the deposit paid may be refunded at the discretion of the Company.
6. If for any reason the Company was unable to complete the booking the Hirer would not hold the Company responsible or liable for any related losses. In the unlikely event that this situation could arise, the Company would make a refund only, no greater than the booking charge paid by the Hirer.
7. The Company has a strict “no smoking” and “no eating” policy in all vehicles.
8. If seat belts are fitted, it is the passengers’ responsibility to wear them.
9. The number of passengers carried at any one time will be at the discretion of the Company’s chauffeur and will not exceed the manufacturer’s specified seating capacity.
10. The Company’s chauffeur reserves the right to refuse to carry any persons deemed, in his or her opinion, unfit to travel in the hire car.
11. All personal property will be the responsibility of the Hirer and/or passengers, the Company will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to such property.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions (i.e. snow, flooding, etc), civil unrest, or traffic congestion/road works etc. which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by the Company.
13. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that all information provided to the Company is correct regarding the event date, timings, addresses and passengers.
14. If the Hirer makes any changes to their requirements after the booking has been made, the Company reserves the right to review the details and make an additional charge if necessary.
15. The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the Company’s vehicle/s by either the Hirer or any member of their party, howsoever caused. This includes incitement to ANY third party, which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will be liable for the total retail cost of the repair and will be liable to pay any losses incurred i.e. by lost bookings while the vehicle is out of commission for repairs.
16. The Company’s cars are cleaned to the highest standard and will be checked thoroughly prior the leaving the premises. However, the Company cannot accept any liability or responsibility for clothing becoming dirtied or damaged. This is particularly relevant during times of inclement weather.
17. Bookings are accepted only on the understanding that the Hirer has read and accepts the above terms and conditions. Payment of deposit will be deemed to be acceptance of our terms and conditions
18. The company reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.